Your privacy is important to us, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential and understand your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations. Please take a few minutes to read our privay policy, so that you will have a better understanding of what we do with the information you provide us and how we keep it private and secure.
A. Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about you, but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. This information can be used for internal record keeping but is mainly used to improve our products and services to you. Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
- interviews and phone calls with you,
- letters or e-mails from you,
- organized events and student-led events, and
- surveys and questionnaires.
Examples of the types of information we collect include:
- name and job title,
- contact information,
- school and church membership, and
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
B. Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our users or former users to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- In the course of a review of our organization.s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board of organization.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
- To provide information to affiliates of our organization and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed. (Examples of such disclosures include using an outside service bureau to process tax returns or engaging a records-retention agency to store prior year records.)
C. Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our organization and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our organization, applicable law, our Code of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Thank you for allowing us to serve your needs. We value your continued business and are committed to protecting your privacy. We hope you view our organization in a favorable light, and it is our goal to continue to earn your trust. Please call us if you have any questions or if we can be of further service.